Power Package #1: BLX288/PG58, PMA-1200, CS-612 G3
Better Music Builder CS-612 G3 (PAIR) Professional 600 Watts Karaoke Vocal Speakers
Better Music Builder hân hạnh giới thiệu dòng thế hệ sản phẩm tiếp theo của dòng loa cổ điển, đó là CS-612 G3. Với công nghệ hiện đại, CS-612 G3 mang đến chất lượng âm thanh hoàn hảo, mạnh, và sống động. Âm thanh tuyệt vời, năng suất mạnh mẽ, và mẫu mã nhỏ gọn bắt mắt, CS-612 G3 đã trở thành một trong những dòng sản phẩm loa được ưa chuộng nhất cho dàn âm thanh karaoke gia đình hiện nay.
Better Music Builder is excited to introduce the next generation of Classic Series speakers, the CS-612 G3. The latest technology enables these speakers to produce high quality sound, precise clarity and strong reliability. They are made using high temperature treated magnesium diaphragm, voice coil with copper cladding aluminum wire, and compression cavity designed with linear phase technology. Magnetic circuit of tweeter generates high magnetic energy, low distortion, excellent ventilation function, and high strength plywood that can absorb unwanted noise for high performance.
The greatest improvement in terms of structure from the first generation Classic Series speakers is the added mid frequency tweeter, making the third generation Classic Series three-way speakers. The midrange driver may very well be the most significant part of the audio sound spectrum as it creates sounds which are most familiar to the human ear, such as musical instruments and human voice. This allows for even more dynamic sounds and versatile use.
- 3-Way Full Range PVC/Plywood Speaker
- 3”x2 tweeters [paper cone high frequency drivers]
- 4”x2 tweeters [paper cone middle frequency drivers]
- 12”x1 woofer [low frequency woofer]
- High output SPL and sensitivity
- Copper wired voice coil
- Speaker input terminal (banana plug or insert type)
- Frequency response 25Hz~18kHz
- Sensitivity 93dB
- Front grill adjustable 180 degrees
- Cabinet design for FOH use
- Flexible and easy-to install configurations (wall, ceiling, under balcony)
- Type: Front (3-Way Full Range)
- Max. Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Cabinet Type: PVC, Plywood
- Supported Fixture: Ceiling, Wall Mount, Floor Stand
- Woofer: 12 inches (1 unit)
- Tweeter: 3 inches (2 units: High Frequency x 2) / 4 inches (2 units: Middle Frequency x 2)
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25Hz ~ 18kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 93 dB/1W/1M
- Crossover Frequency: LF: 300Hz / HF: 6.3kHz
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. Shure BLX288/PG58 includes PG58 handheld transmitters and BLX88 dual-channel receiver.
BLX2 Handheld Wireless Transmitters
• Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58®, or Beta 58A® options. This transmitter includes the PG58 capsule.
• Lightweight, rugged construction
• Color ID caps (available separately)
• Audio Input Level gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
• Gain Adjustment Range 10 dB
• RF Transmitter Output 10 mW, typical varies by region
• Dimensions 224 mm X 53 mm dia. (8 7/8 X 2 1/8 in.)
• Weight 218 g (7.7 oz.) (without batteries)
• Housing Molded ABS
• Power Requirements 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline • Battery Life up to 14 hours (alkaline)
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
• XLR and ¼" output connectors vMicroprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
• Green: Normal audio levels
• Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
• Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 Ω 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: 50 Ω
• Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
• XLR connector: –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load) 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
• RF Sensitivity -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
• Dimensions BLX4: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D) BLX88: 40 mm X 388 mm X 116 mm (H x W x D)
• Weight BLX4: 241 g (8.5 oz.) BLX88: 429 g (15.1 oz.)
• Housing Molded ABS
• Power Requirements 12–15 V DC @ 160 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.