Shure BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless PG58 Microphone System
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. Shure BLX24/PG58 includes LX24 single channel receiver and BLX handheld transmitter with PG58 capsule.
BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
• Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58®, or Beta 58A® options. This transmitter includes the PG58 capsule.
• Lightweight, rugged construction
• Color ID caps (available separately)
• Audio Input Level gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
• Gain Adjustment Range 10 dB
• RF Transmitter Output 10 mW, typical varies by region
• Dimensions 224 mm X 53 mm dia. (8 7/8 X 2 1/8 in.)
• Weight 218 g (7.7 oz.) (without batteries)
• Housing Molded ABS
• Power Requirements 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
• Battery Life up to 14 hours (alkaline)
BLX4 Single-Channel Receiver
• XLR and ¼" output connectors
• Two-color audio status indicator LED
• Green: Normal audio levels
• Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
• Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 Ω 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: 50 Ω
• Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
• XLR connector: –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load) 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
• RF Sensitivity -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
• Dimensions BLX4: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D) BLX88: 40 mm X 388 mm X 116 mm (H x W x D)
• Weight BLX4: 241 g (8.5 oz.) BLX88: 429 g (15.1 oz.)
• Housing Molded ABS
• Power Requirements 12–15 V DC @ 160 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone
system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website atwww.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.