Shure UA844+SWB Antenna Distribution System
The Shure Model UA844+SWB is an antenna distribution system that allows for the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss that results from splitting signal power to multiple outputs. A single UA844+SWB system can support up to five wireless receivers. A maximum of five UA844+SWB systems may be used in a two-tiered configuration.
Model Number: UA844+SWB (replaces discontinued model UA844US)
The UA844+SWB/LC option comes with the four push on DC cables and no antenna cables. It is recommended for use with the BLX (BLX4R only) and QLX-D wireless systems. To connect the receiver antenna ports to the UA844+SWB/LC, use the BNC-BNC antenna cables supplied with each BLX (BLX4R only) or QLX-D wireless systems.
Wideband UHF (470-952 MHz) Five-Way Active Antenna Splitter and Power Distribution System, external power supply. For
QLX-D®, ULX®, ULX-D®, SLX®, and BLX® (BLX4R only) receivers.
- Five-way RF signal output
- Support QLX-D®, ULX®, ULX-D®, SLX®, and BLX® (BLX4R only) receivers
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- Rack-mounting hardware
- 4 DC power feeds and for receivers (15V, 2.5A max)
- DC outputs for antenna bias (12V, 300mA max)
UA844+SWB models include:
- 1 UA844+SWB Antenna/Power Distribution System
- 1 PS60 power supply
- 4 Locking DC power cables (for ULX4D, ULXP4)
- 4 Non-locking DC power cables (for QLXD4, SLX4, BLX4R)
- Ten 22 in. BNC cables
- Two 6 ft. BNC cables
- 2 Bulkhead adaptors
- 1 Rack mount Hardware kit
- 1 Literature Package